Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pointless update

Spent the weekend in Camden again, came home yesterday. She'll be coming over here Friday for a few days. I think it's supposed to get up into the sixties this weekend, so I might fire up the smoker. Probably won't, but it's a thought I've had recently. Might be pushing it a bit, because Monday is predicted to be rainy and that might move in early. Storms, too.

Speaking of storms, February was the first since records began when no tornadoes happened anywhere in the states. Locally, it was our third coldest on record.


Waiting to get the edits back before I can progress in that direction. Damn, I'm sick of that book. Think I'll take a considerable time off before starting a new one, or finishing one of those already started. All work and no play....


No comments: