Thursday, April 22, 2010

If not one thing, then the other

Girlfriend is in Nashville hospital. She went home yesterday for a few hours to conduct some business and had a medical problem arise. A stroke or seizure or something of that nature. She was with her cousin at the time. Taken to Camden General and then transferred to Centennial in Nashville. I've talked to her three times, latest couple hours ago, and she seems to be much better. But tests and all that shit. Don't know if I'll go up or not, just depends on how things continue to unfold.

Hell, I'm almost disabled myself. Tried to mow yard yesterday and had breathing/heart episodes that had me taking nitro twice. Fuck it, just fading away it seems. If' I'd dreamed I'd live this long, I would have taken better care of myself. Didn't, and didn't.

Book? Some sort of problem with the printing company apparently. Not sure what. Not going to worry about it at this point. Whatever. It will happen when it happens.

No comments: