Friday, February 19, 2010

Weekend is here

Heading out soon to spend the weekend with the lady. I'll stop at the county offices in Huntingdon to pay bloodsucking property tax, ease in before the deadline end of this month. Already paid city.

Actually, at my income level, and being a "senior" I could take advantage of a program and not have to pay
any property taxes. But I'm too damned proud. I've never asked for, or wanted, any form of charity from the government or anybody else. Damned if I'll take it at this late date.

Finished first edits on the murder book (except for the afterword). Another run-through coming up soon and probably one more after that. Then the fucker will be done. And I will be glad, really tired of it at this point. As with Parallel Blues, I probably won't even read it after it's published.


Weather has turned a bit warmer. Supposed to go up to low 50s today. But rain coming later today and for most of the weekend and a chance it might change to snow Monday.

Let it rain, that won't affect my weekend plans. I'm up for some indoor sports.


You get the drift.

No comments: