Friday, September 24, 2010

Brutus in de house

This is my new partner, Brutus. Or, I should say Gwen's, since I bought him for her birthday Wednesday. Had to drive to Henderson to get the little yorkie poo and he was a bit worn out by the time we got back home (AC not working on van). But he perked up yesterday and today he's been lively as all get-out.

I'm not the biggest dog lover in the world, but I suspect I'll get real attached to this funny little shit. He's just 10 weeks old and has been trained to use those "puppy pads," but I wanna get him to the point he can go outside to do his business. Had to leave him on a leash while we went to Camden this morning and he was ready to run wild by the time we returned. I think he can eat more than I can!

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Brutus will have you trained in no time.

Jazz said...

Here's doing a pretty good damned job of it right now.