Monday, December 21, 2009

Revising history

I pulled that last entry off. Too damn petty and negative. So what if the woman eats crackers in bed? I probably do a lot of shit she doesn't particularly care for either, but she doesn't whine about it.

BTW, I reported the missing credit card the day after I arrived home. Not one charge had been made on it, so obviously it fell out somewhere and either wasn't discovered or was found by someone without criminal tendencies.

Whatever, I received a replacement via UPS the very next day -- if that's not customer service I don't know what the hell is!

I suppose they love the way I charge things. But I don't run much of a balance, usually pay things off quickly. I used to keep it paid up on every billing cycle, but what the hell, it's only fair to let them make a few bucks occasionally for the service they provide. I don't have a problem with that.

I've got the notion of buying a new laptop on my mind. I don't need one, the old one still works fine. But you know how that goes. Sometimes, we just want something new just for the hell of it. More bells and whistles. A bigger hard drive and more RAM. Damn, that almost sounds sexual.

If my computer didn't have more "ram" than I've got at this point in the game, I'd be writing with a fucking pencil.

Let's don't even talk about the hard drive....

No comments: